24x7 Customer Service
About website: The LICABLY Website consists in a specialize service with the purpose to optimize the Taxi request service, however without creating any employee relationship with the Taxi, meaning that LICABLY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED company should be considered only as a service provider with the purpose of scheduling. Through the system, LICABLY allows, totally free of charge, the passengers to sign up and locate the nearest taxi drivers to request their services in a more efficient way than the conventional existing methods. The taxi driver, by his means, can register on the Website through the “Taxi Driver” section, pending an evaluation from LICABLY and the necessary documentation when signing up to participate in the project. The taxi driver will pay a flat fee per completed rides using the Website www.licably.com.
General conditions: There are some general conditions given below which have to followed by both passengers and drivers as well.
a) This Term of Use does not generate any partnership agreement, in office, franchise or employment relationship between the user and the LICABLY.
b) This Term of Use may be changed by LICABLY anytime. The changes will come into force automatically on the date of the publication of the new version on the Website.
User registration: This term introduced the basic registration feature on the website and use of the system.
a) When registering, the User agrees to provide accurate information, complete and updated as requested on the form filled, being LICABLY not obliged to supervise or control the accuracy of the information.
b) Only those individuals who have full legal capacity are allowed to participate in the project. People who do not enjoy this capability, among them under aged, should be assisted by their legal representative.
c) The Taxi Driver agrees that by registering he will be scrutinized to be accepted by LICABLY who may refuse or cancel his user account at any time, whether by complaints or by internal policy.
d) The LICABLY further reserves the right to use all legal means possible and to identify its users, as well as to request, at any time, additional data and documents it considers appropriate in order to verify personal data informed by the user.
e) The LICABLY is not liable for any damage resulting from the disclosure of the password to third parties. You shall be solely responsible for this.
f) You may not transfer in any way, the user’s registration to a third party.
Evaluation of users: It is a choice for the passenger to evaluate the Taxi Drivers who transported them, assigning scores or commenting their service. Evaluations shall be for the exclusive use of LICABLY in order to better serve the passenger, and may even block the Taxi Driver in case of several complaints. LICABLY reserves the right to use the evaluations to improve the service, whether for internal or external usage.
Limitation of liability: LICABLY commits to provide a thorough screening service so that only taxi drivers in good, legal standing in their cities/countries shall take part on the service. The information, recommendations and/or Services provided to you on or through the Website, the Application and by our call centre is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. LICABLY will reasonably keep the Website and the Application and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website and/or Application are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Application are correct up to date and accurate. LICABLY shall not be liable for missing trains/flights/events etc as the Service is dependent on many factors not in our control. You must book LICABLY by taking into account the check-in time, traffic and weather conditions, political rallies, natural calamities, traffic barricades, car breakdowns and other un-expected delays. LICABLY will not be responsible for any delays and also if you are not ready at the time of arrival of the cab. It is hereby clarified that LICABLY is only a facilitator and shall in no event be made liable for any delays or any losses suffered by you due to such delay. In the event, there is a delay by the vehicle in the reaching the pickup location beyond 30 minutes of the pickup time, LICABLY shall endeavour to get you in touch with them whose vehicle delayed in reaching the pickup location. LICABLY shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the channels of booking, including damages caused by wrong usage of website URL, error in call centre number, network issues, malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website or Application, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of LICABLY. LICABLY shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with the Website or the Application, or e-mail/sms communication including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communication and transmission of viruses. LICABLY is not be liable for any loss / damages caused due to use of any devices installed in the cab and you will be solely responsible for the same.
Links : This website may contain links to other Internet websites and online resources. Links on this website to other websites or resources shall not be construed as endorsement, control, review or approval of such other websites by us. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such website or content. Further, the treatment of user data by the operators of third party websites may be different from our treatment of user data. For details regarding such operators' treatment of data about users, you must review their privacy policies or terms and conditions of use or contact them for this information.
Intellectual property right: This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the Site www.licably.com, or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Use of services: users may use LICABLY to call for taxis. By registering to use the service, you agree to:
a) Provide truthful and up to date information during the registration process, and shall only use the service in good faith, without breaking any laws in the country where the taxi is requested.
b) Never abuse the service by requesting a taxi without the intention of using it. If a problem arises during the use of the service, users shall, in good faith, attempt to solve the problem with the help of the taxi driver and LICABLY’s customer service.
c) Never use the service in a way that causes damage to LICABLY or one of its partners.
Cancellation policy: You may cancel the booking 24 hour prior to the time of journey, without any cancellation charges for all services. In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 24 hours of the pick-up time, then following rules will apply:
1. Multi Day trip: The charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and refund will be issued to the user.
2. Single Day trip/ Airport transfer: No Refund will be issued to the user.
3. Airport transfer: No Cancellation Charges if Cancelled at least 2 hours prior of pickup time.
Refunds: If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91844-798-2007
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LICABLY and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LICABLY. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LICABLY takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Use of cabs: The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers / passengers utilizing the Services offered by the LICABLY for the hiring of cabs:
• The customer shall pay the cab fare, parking charges, toll charges, state taxes, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the cab Services.
• The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the LICABLY is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied • The customer also agrees to that:
1. The cab will not be used for wedding, reception or party purposes where the cab needs to be decorated. Please call our call center for such services.
2. Extra charge may be levied for certain destinations and / or routes especially through hilly or mountainous areas and / or char dham yatra and / or Hemkunt Sahib.
3. Extra night driving charges may be levied if the driver is asked to drive between 10PM to 6AM.
4. Air conditioner may be switched off during cab is traveling through hilly or mountainous areas
5. the cab engine may be switched off while waiting.
• The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a cab:
1. Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the cab. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
2. Littering the cab
3. Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the cab.
4. Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the cab.
5. Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose. The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
6. Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the cab with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the cab for placing any kind of luggage.
• The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by LICABLY is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Without prejudice to the above, the LICABLY makes no representation or warranty that:
1. the Services will meet the customer's requirements;
2. the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
• The LICABLY shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of cab service offered by Company or due to the failure of LICABLY to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of LICABLY or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
• LICABLY will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the LICABLY, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
• If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, LICABLY will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
• The LICABLY is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a cab booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a cab for the Customer.
• The LICABLY shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of cabs done by the Customer.
• The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
• If the Customer leaves any goods in the cab or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the cab, the Customer has to inform LICABLY of the same in writing within 4 hours of using the cab or the Services of LICABLY.
• The LICABLY shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the cabs. However, the LICABLY encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any cab that you may have hired using the LICABLY 's Services.
• All the calls made to the LICABLY call centre are recorded by the LICABLY for quality and training purposes.
• Many vehicles registered with the LICABLY are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
• It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the LICABLY does not own any cabs nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the cabs. Cabs and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the LICABLY disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the cabs alike.
• The LICABLY have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The LICABLY may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
Modification of the service and user terms : LICABLY reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Service or Application (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you notice through the Service, Application or via email. LICABLY may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Instruction for customer’s ability: User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by LICABLY.Our Services are available only in India and to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
Booking Acceptance: Please note that there may be certain booking that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any bookings for any reason. Some situations that may result in your booking being canceled include limitations of available cabs / services providers, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any booking. We will contact you if all or any portion of your booking is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your booking. If your booking is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a full refund of all charges.
Idemnification: By accepting these User Terms and using the Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold LICABLY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, its affiliates, its license's, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
(a) your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein;
(b) your violation of any rights of any third party, including TPSPs arranged via the Application, Website or through our call center.
(c)Your use and misuse of the application or service.